Personal information is collected by Outbound Field Marketing Services Ltd from you through the use of enquiry and registration forms and every time you e-mail us your details. We use tracking software to monitor traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the site to better meet the needs of visitors to out-bound.co.uk. This software does not enable us to capture any personally identifying information.
Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via out-bound.co.uk for the purposes of:
- providing a personalised service
- conducting market research surveys
- providing you with information about products and services we offer.
We also use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified):
- to build up marketing profiles
- to aid strategic development
- to audit usage of the site.
If at any time users want Outbound to stop sending communications they should write to: email@example.com
By providing us with personal data, users consent to the processing of such data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Disclosure of personal information
Processing personal data for the above purposes may entail sharing the information with employees, contractors, agents and professional advisors of Outbound. However, written agreements exist between Outbound and such parties that there must be no disclosure or further processing of such personal data.
Verifying, updating and amending your personal information
If, at any time, a user wants to verify, update or amend their personal data they may simply email their request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Verification, updating or amendment of personal data takes place within 40 days of receipt of the request. You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply write to us at the following address:
Outbound Field Marketing Services Ltd
- Yateley Hall,
Cookies in use on this site
Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions